Author : Stephen Gladwell Publisher : Emereo Pty Limited Pub Date : 2011 Page : 88 Language : en Rating :
Download Cost Estimators Book free at link below
Accurately forecasting the cost, size, and duration of future projects is vital to the survival of any business. Cost estimators develop the cost information that business owners and managers need to make a bid for a contract or to decide on the profitability of a proposed new project or product. They also determine which endeavors are making a profit.
This book gives you good solid advice and great strategies for getting interviews and landing the job as Cost Estimator.
To Prepare for the Job this book tells you:
– The training and education needed
– Expected job prospects
– The job’s activities and responsibilities
– Working conditions
To Land the Job, it gives you the hands-on and how-to’s insight on:
– Finding Opportunities – the best places to find them
– Writing Unbeatable Resumes and Cover Letters
– Acing the Interview
– What to Expect From Recruiters
– How employers hunt for Job-hunters…. and More
This book offers excellent, insightful advice for everyone from entry level to senior professionals. None of the other such career guides compare with this one. It stands out because it:
1. Explains how the people doing the hiring think, so that you can win them over on paper and then in your interview;
2. Is filled with useful cheat and work-sheets;
3. Explains every step of the job-hunting process – from little known ways for finding openings to getting ahead on the job.
This book covers everything. Whether you are trying to get your first Job or move up in the system, get this book.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/booksfree/public_html/visdev.co/wp-content/themes/solon/content-single.php on line 108