Author : Leasha M. Barry, Betty J. Bennett, Lois Christensen, Ph.D., Alicia Mendoza, Enrique Oritz, Ph.D. Publisher : Research & Education Assoc. Pub Date : 2006-11-15 Page : 538 Language : en Rating :
Download FTCE Professional Education Test Book free at link below
REA … Real review, Real practice, Real results.
Take your teaching career to the head of the class.
FTCE Professional Education Test – 4th Edition
with TESTware – Includes CD with timed tests, instant scoring, and more.
For Florida Licensure
Are you prepared to excel on the FTCE?
* Get to know the test, how it is scored, and much more.
* Set up a study schedule by following our flexible, results-driven timeline.
* Take the first practice test to discover what you know and what you should know.
* Use REA’s advice to ready yourself for proper study and success.
Sharpen your knowledge and skills
* The book’s comprehensive review features coverage of all relevant exam topics and Florida’s 14 competencies, including key pedagogical concepts, theories, and relevant laws.
* Lessons reinforce necessary skills.
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test.
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with the book’s two full-length practice tests on REA’s TESTware CD, featuring test-taking against the clock, instant scoring by topic, handy mark-and-return function, pause function, and more.
* OR choose paper-and-pencil testing at your own pace.
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers.
* Boost confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice.
Get to the head of the class! Get certified!
REA books and software have proven to be the extra support teacher candidates need to pass their challenging test for state licensure. Our comprehensive study guides are teacher-recommended and written by educators who have mastered the test and the related program of study.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/booksfree/public_html/visdev.co/wp-content/themes/solon/content-single.php on line 108