Author : Charles F. Floyd, Marcus T. Allen Publisher : Dearborn Real Estate Pub Date : 2002 Page : 476 Language : en Rating : 2.5
Download Real Estate Principles Book free at link below
This leading textbook for the college introductory real estate principles course is a comprehensive, well written text known for its easy to understand and practical approach to the principles of real estate. Highlights include:
* Instructor Resources available online at www.dearbornRE.com, including a PowerPoint presentation.
* “Real Estate Today” advisory boxes analyze specific legal cases and controversial issues in the industry.
* A recurring case study is woven thoughout the book, highlighting the decision process in a typical real estate transaction.
* “Close Ups,” “Legal Highlights” and “Case Studies” appear thoughout to provide “real world” applications of the concepts.
* Contains a student study guide CD ROM with interactive case studies.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/booksfree/public_html/visdev.co/wp-content/themes/solon/content-single.php on line 108